February on Puget Sound

February on Puget Sound
Sunrise Harper Dock

Saturday, March 28, 2009

GARDEN DETAILS

Something new has been added! I have just created another blog (it's been raining an awful lot and I can't get outside to work). It's called GARDEN DETAILS or WAY MORE THAN YOU WOULD EVER NEED OR WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY GARDEN. I did this because I want to blog about my garden in detail, but realize that not everyone is into gardening as much as I am. Garden Details will feature pictures, plant lists, plans, projects, observations and all kinds of things that will probably bore anyone who is not a gardener.

Garden at the Edge will continue to be about all the exciting things that happen to Joyce and I here in Cloud Country. zzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh, sorry, I dropped off to sleep for a moment. Anyway, I've created a link and you can check it out if you are wide awake and need to read something that will bore you enough that you can fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment